Mushroom Wars 2
Mushroom Wars 2 Current-Gen Console Release Coming Soon!Posted January 06, 2022
London, England, January 6th, 2022 - The new year is about growth, change, and evolution. All the things we aspire to accomplish and enjoy in the spirit of a new season. The Zillion Whales team decided that they would like to welcome you into the new year with something they know you’ve grown to love as it’s changed and evolved: Mushroom Wars 2!
Arriving on current-gen consoles on January 13th, Zillion Whales will also be hosting a tournament to celebrate the launch later this month; more details will be provided at a later date on Discord. Request a Review Key on Terminals.io for early access!
With a revamped UI made for modern consoles, you can experience the epic single player campaign and massive multiplayer battles with up to 4 players! Immerse yourself in crazy mushroom cap combat with the feisty fungal fighters you’ll have at your command.
In order to lead your feisty mushroom fighters to victory, you’ll need fast reflexes, an eye for strategy, and the ability to oversee up to thousands of units at once. Choose a hero to lead your army, and take control of the battlefield in a variety of multiplayer modes or challenging single-player campaigns.
Mushroom Wars 2 features 12 unique heroes belonging to one of the four tribes: brave Shrooms, alien Proteus, amazonian Shii’Moris, and necromantic Grims. Choose the hero that best fits your play style and unleash their special skills at the right moment to overpower enemy troops. Hone your skills by competing and cooperating with your friends in over 80 multiplayer maps―both locally and online―or discover story campaigns spanning 100 levels.
Watch the gameplay trailer for Mushroom Wars 2 on YouTube
- Short-session RTS battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
- Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
- Story-driven single-player campaign complete with boss battles
- Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with special skills
- UI updated for console gameplay and intuitive controls that make large armies easy to command
- A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
- Built-in leagues, ranked matches, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene