Mushroom Wars 2
Mushroom Wars 2 Launches on Nintendo SwitchPosted July 05, 2018
July 5, 2018 - Prepare yourself to confront deadly cremini, battle waves of buttons, and mix it up with morels — Mushroom Wars 2 is out on the Nintendo Switch today! The first true, real-time strategy experience on the portable console, Mushroom Wars 2 offers over 90 multiplayer maps, cross-platform capability, a player-base of 1.8 million players worldwide to challenge in fierce combat, and a spectator mode to allow players to pick-up tips from the pros.
Watch the Nintendo Switch trailer for Mushroom Wars 2 on YouTube:
"When the Nintendo Switch launched, we knew it was the perfect platform for the Mushroom Wars universe," says Andrey Korotkov, CEO of Zillion Whales. "The fact that battles in Mushroom Wars 2 are fast-paced means you can hop in and out of combat while waiting for a bus, a meeting, or even for the pizza delivery person (though, maybe skip the extra mushrooms this time) with the Switch's portability!"
Mushroom Wars 2 can be found on the Nintendo Switch eShop website or purchased directly from the eShop on the Nintendo console.
- Short-session RTS battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
- Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
- Story-driven single-player campaign complete with boss battles
- Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with unique skills
- A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
- Built-in leagues, ranked matches, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene
For more information on Mushroom Wars 2, follow the game on Facebook or Twitter @Mushroom Wars.