Multiverse Madness! Rogue-Lite Action Platformer, Trinity Fusion, Launches into 1.0 This Dec. 15th
Cluj, Romania - November 14, 2023 - Indie game developer, Angry Mob Games, is thrilled to announce the 1.0 launch date and console release of their new sci-fi action-roguelite, Trinity Fusion! On December 15th, players will be able to jump into the multiverse as Maya and discover the full story, new weapons, merged biomes, overhauled mechanics and graphics, and a new game mode, on top of a variety of other great updates that have been added throughout the game’s successful Early Access period.
Trinity Fusion will be available on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4 and 5, and Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
Each of Maya’s parallel selves are armed with unique skills and weapons to navigate their own universes, encountering distinct enemies and environments throughout their journey. Hack, slash, lay traps, and blast your way through apocalyptic worlds rife with machines and mutants. Jump, dash, and use magical abilities to solve puzzles and traverse procedurally generated levels. Build your strength, unlocking permanent upgrades between runs, and work your way through a narrative crafted alongside sci-fi novelist, Ada Hoffmann.
At launch, players can experience the conclusion of the story, including a never-before-seen final boss to test their skills. Additional lore will be scattered across the worlds to deepen the richness of the world that Ada Hoffmann created. Fight across even more universes as Maya’s parallel selves explore unstable amalgamated biomes, offering fresh challenges that demand the combined skills of Maya’s other selves to overcome. New weapons for all characters will be added, specifically made to push each character’s unique playstyle even further. For those looking for a bigger trial, Endless Mode will have players fighting through laps of the multiverse… fight until you fall against totally randomized enemies from every universe in each level, adding even more challenge and variety.
What’s changed in Early Access?
- New Content: The size of Trinity Fusion has nearly doubled, adding new biomes, weapons, enemies, and bosses.
- Combat: Status effects and elemental weapons have been improved with better on-screen feedback and secondary effects to make players feel more powerful. Combat feedback has been improved across the board to make combat feel weighty, but responsive.
- Amplifiers: Limitations on how many Amplifiers (mid-run upgrades) could be acquired were removed, allowing players to constantly improve during a run, working towards bigger and better upgrades called Synergies.
- Difficulty Options: Survivor mode offers a slightly easier experience to ease in new players, while Hardcore mode introduces new enemy formations as well as entirely new mechanics for those seeking a greater challenge.
- Quality of Life Features:
- Teleportation around The Hub to help players move around faster.
- Increasing enemy randomization to improve replayability.
- Graphical improvements in several stages.
Pre-orders for PlayStation and Xbox are now open and all pre-orders will include access to an exclusive ‘Ewer’ skin which will also unlock a new starting location for new runs! Check out the PlayStation and Xbox stores to pre-order Trinity Fusion today!
For more information on Trinity Fusion:
- Trinity Fusion on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1911360/Trinity_Fusion/
- Trinity Fusion on Epic Games Store: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/trinity-fusion-e036cf
- Trinity Fusion on Xbox: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/trinity-fusion/9NWF05VWQCS8/0010
- Trinity Fusion on PlayStation: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10004850
- Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/TrinityFusion
- Follow Trinity Fusion on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TrinityTheGame
- Follow Trinity Fusion on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrinityFusionGame
- Visit the Angry Mob Games website: https://www.angrymobgames.com/
About Angry Mob Games:
Angry Mob Games is an indie game studio based in Romania. Its most recent title is Brawlout, a party fighting game released on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC in 2018. Prior to that, Angry Mob Games developed and released well-received mobile titles in the Aliens and Predator franchises, as well as its own IPs.