This is the Police heads to the Nintendo Switch!
Crime and punishment: This Is the Police coming to Nintendo Switch
Vienna, Austria/Minsk, Belarus – October 11, 2017:
Owning a Nintendo Switch console is paying off... Unleash your inner police chief with This Is the Police soon! This is the Police is THQ Nordic's second M-rated (ESRB) Nintendo Switch title, and overall Nintendo Switch's 5th title to receive such a rating.
That's the sound of.. https://youtu.be/HELmRGDNIO4?t=12
Release date digital version: October 24th 2017
Release date physical version: December 5th 2017
Grab your Joy-Con and help Jack Boyd, Chief of Police, Freeburg PD, to fight crime, annoy the Mayor, the Mafia, the Labor Union and everyone else... but, more importantly, make a f****** fortune!
About This Is the Police
This Is the Police is a strategy/adventure game set in a city spiraling the drain. Taking the role of gritty Police Chief Jack Boyd, you'll dive into a deep story of crime and intrigue. Will Jack reach his retirement with a nice stack of bills, or will he end up broken ... or worse?
- Your mission is clear: make $500,000 in 180 days, before Jack Boyd reaches retirement. How? That’s up to you!
- Decisions, decisions! This Is the Police is all about a dark story and how you react to it. Whatever you decide, your choices will influence the game – and the fate of Jack Boyd.
- The Good, the Bad, and... the Ugly? The Chief of Freeburg's Police Department deals with all kind of people. It is up to you to find the bad guys, and decide how to deal with them.
- Carry out your duties. As head of Freeburg PD, Jack deals with all sorts of challenges every day: responding to emergencies, managing his officers, defending the department against City Hall and a corrupt mayor, and much more.
- Solve Investigations and gather evidence against the criminal gangs of Freeburg.
- Deal with the competing powers of the city. Everyone offers you favors, and each one comes at a price.
- Rich and fully voiced story: Jack Boyd is portrayed by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem.
- This is the Police is already available for other consoles, PC, Mac and Linux as digital download and retail box (console version only).