Mushroom Wars 2 Brings Fungus RTS Action to PC on October 6
Enemy tribes of mushroom creatures are at it again, and only a skilled Mushroom Commander can lead the feisty fighters to victory. Unleash your strategic onslaught and dominate the battlefield in single or multiplayer modes when Mushroom Wars 2 releases on PC (Windows, Mac) Friday, October 6.
Wishlist Mushroom Wars 2 on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/457730/Mushroom_Wars_2/
Mushroom Wars 2 features 12 unique heroes belonging to one of the four tribes: brave Shrooms, alien Proteus, amazonian Shii’Moris, and necromantic Grims. Choose the hero that best fits your play style and unleash their special skills at the right moment to overpower enemy troops. Hone your skills by competing and cooperating with your friends in over 80 multiplayer maps―both locally and online―or discover story campaigns spanning 100 levels.
Mushroom warfare requires fast reflexes, an eye for strategy, and the ability to oversee up to thousands of units at once. Starting October 6 at 1:00 p.m. PDT / 4:00 p.m. EDT / 10:00 p.m. CEST, watch aspiring Mushroom Commanders compete in an official tournament organized by ESL: https://play.eslgaming.com/mushroomwars/global/ Participants will pit their troops against each other in fierce 1v1 matches with a cumulative prize pool of over $3,000.
Watch the gameplay trailer for Mushroom Wars 2 on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTEwJ0h2FGE
- Short-session RTS battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
- Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
- Story-driven single-player campaign complete with boss battles
- Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with special skills
- Full gamepad support and intuitive controls that make large armies easy to command
- A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
- Built-in leagues, ranked matches, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene