Lock's Quest launches today for PC, Xbox One, and PS4
Lock's Quest out today for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4
Vienna, AUSTRIA, May 30th 2017; Lock's Quest is out today for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
About Lock's Quest
- New progression system automatically unlocks new turrets at specific story plot points
- Brand new Antonia Defense Battles featuring a new map
- All music remastered in high definition, with orchestrated introduction and ending
- Player controls remapped for keyboard/mouse and gamepad input
- Revamped User Interface, customized for HD resolution, including all new GUI Art
- Character portraits refactored in High Resolution
In this remastered version of the critically acclaimed 2008 Nintendo DS-Game, you play as Lock, a boy who stumbles upon an invasion of his Village, which triggers a wider war between Kingdom Force and a revived Clockwork Army, led by the nefarious Lord Agony. A gripping story unfolds as you progress through 75 Days of warfare, across a dozen unique maps, aided by a collection of turrets, traps and special attacks. Experience the game as it was meant to be, with a high-quality soundtrack, new high resolution portraits, and revised gameplay.
- Place Kingdom Force units to defend your capitol in a brand new Endless Mode - Antonia Defense
- Build up your fortifications each day to defend against a timed Clockwork assault. Use dozens of Turrets, Traps and Helpers to stop the advance
- Adapt your building and battling strategies as you access new materials and as your enemy’s intelligence evolves
- Fight alongside your defenses, using context sensitive Special Attacks, and devastating Super Attacks, which impact a wide range of enemies
- Unlock the secrets of Kingdom Force and the Archineers via an engrossing story with a multi-character cast, told via hand drawn cinematics and cut-scenes
About THQ Nordic
Founded in 2008, THQ Nordic is a global video game publisher and developer. Based in Vienna, Austria and Karlstad, Sweden with subsidiaries in Germany and the USA,THQ Nordic brands include Darksiders, MX vs. ATV, Red Faction and Titan Quest. THQ Nordic is meant to represent a core approach of doing much more than “owning” a highly competitive portfolio of IPs. It revolves around cherishing them, and aligning them with the very best development resources to expand upon them with the level of experience that communities and established fan bases expect and deserve.
The company’s internal development studios are Grimlore Games based in Munich, Germany and Rainbow Studios based in Phoenix, Arizona.
About Digital Continue LLC
Located in Queens NYC, Digital Continue was started by Joseph M Tringali, Bobby Pavlock and Nitin Venugopal, and is dedicated to bringing unique, original games to Digital PC and Console. Digital Continue is fully independent and excited to be a part of New York City’s growing community of developers. In addition to supporting the Lock’s Quest Universe, the studio is currently working on an unannounced original game for release in late 2017.