Green Hell's Building Update Arrives On Consoles
Warsaw, Poland - November 7, 2023 — Surviving in Creepy Jar’s Green Hell is no easy task but console players can now look to a new place for safety and security: the treetops! Originally released on PC earlier this year, Creepy Jar is ecstatic to announce that the Building Update is now available, for free, to all Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players.
This update is the result of feedback from thousands of Green Hell’s most dedicated players and a continuation of Creepy Jar’s commitment to listening to community feedback. In addition to the ability to build treehouses and even build on water, the Building Update also includes some big quality-of-life improvements to make building your homestead on console more efficient than ever.
See below for some of the additions:
- Build your home in the trees - Utilizing a new Climbing Rope construction, players can head to the treetops to build their very own treehouse! Find the biggest tree around—covered with Indigo Blue Leptonia Mushrooms and Banisteropsis Vine—and assemble your two-story Wooden/Bamboo Tree House.
- Footbridge - Make easy walking connections between your tree constructions as well as your water and land abodes.
- Whatever floats your boat - The new Floating Frame & Triangular Floating Frame will allow players to build their abode up to 3 floors high right on the water.
- 3-sided fun - Use new Wooden/Bamboo Triangular Frames to create a more unique home than ever before.
- STAY OUT! - Keep out unwanted visitors with Wooden/Bamboo Doors.
- More building material options - Bamboo and Wood everywhere! Build new versions of walls, roofs, and ceilings out of the material of your fancy.
- Hit ‘em hard - No predator is safe when players wield the all-new Heavy Stone Axe, the first two-handed axe players can craft on their own.
- Revamped notebook - The player notebook is slimmer and more organized than ever.
- Clear your path - Cut down big palms, logs, stumps, and branches to clear your path all through the Amazon.