The Storage and Transportation Update Is Now Live For Green Hell on PC
Warsaw, Poland - Aug. 28, 2023 — Announced only a couple short weeks ago, Creepy Jar is excited to announce that the Green Hell Storage and Transportation Update is now live—and free, as always—for all PC-based players. Adding new ways to both move and store vital items, the latest update to the critically-acclaimed game aims to make organizing and creating your ultimate home base of operations easier than ever with an Elevator, Sleds, new shelving options, and more. Survival still isn’t guaranteed, but at least your home will look organized while you get mauled by a Jaguar, should you meet your fate! Have a look below at the launch trailer for the new content:
As many of Green Hell’s most experienced players know, efficiency is of the utmost importance if you want to survive the perils of the Amazon. Every trip across the rainforest puts players in untold danger, so why make more trips than is needed? During the Storage and Transportation Pre-Update Beta, dedicated community members tested and feedbacked on the latest additions and Creepy Jar is excited to let all PC players in on the action starting today. See below for a list of all the new improvements made as part of the update:
- Sled - A new addition for transporting heavy objects that won’t fit in your Backpack! Players can put two different types of Heavy Objects into one Sled for transport.
- Elevator - A new, much easier way of transporting heavy resources to both your base's upper floors and Tree Houses.
- Shelf - Introducing a new universal storage option where you can store and display most of the items from your Backpack excluding weapons and sticks.
- Hanging Shelf - Now you can add more storage space with the first wall add-ons. Adding shelving onto walls will free up space for players elsewhere in their houses.
- Small Storage Basket - An improved version of the Small Stone Stand, the Small Storage Basket can hold various types of objects: Stone, Obsidian Stone, Charcoal, Bone, Plank, etc.
- Large Storage Basket - Similar to above, an improved version of the Big Stone Stand that can hold various types of heavy objects such as Big Stone, Green Coconut, Mud Brick, etc.
- Significant changes in storage:
- More universal Stands and Storage: One universal Leaf Stand can store both Banana and Palm Leaves. This also applies to the Log Stand, the Stick Stand, and the Long Stick Stand.
- New Bamboo versions of Stands: Every storage construction now has a bamboo version.
- Increased capacity of Stands: Some older Stands, such as the Rope Stand, now have extended capacity.
- Improved item storing & removing mechanic: Players can now place an item in storage with a single button push and take it out with another.
- Removed animation delay for picking up items: Players no longer have to wait for an animation to complete to pick up another item. The faster one clicks, the faster one picks!