Green Hell’s Storage and Transportation Update To Bring New Ways To Move Your Goods in the Amazon With Elevators, Sleds, and More
Warsaw, Poland - Aug. 17, 2023 — Not so long ago, Creepy Jar’s Building Update for Green Hell on PC allowed players to take to the treetops providing new options such as building your home on the water, three-story homes, and tree houses! That’s all well and good, but how do you get things to the third floor of your all-new Amazonian mansion? Enter the latest update, Storage and Transportation! Arriving for the PC version of the game on Aug 28, 2023, this new update will not only add new ways to move your precious goods through the rainforest with a heavy-duty Sled, but also introduces an Elevator to get things to higher areas and a whole lot more.
Revealed this Spring as part of the Green Hell Roadmap, the Storage and Transportation update has been eagerly awaited by fans. In true Creepy Jar style, the Green Hell dev team listened closely to—and consulted with—their most eager fans and community members via early beta access to the updated content allowing them to fine-tune every addition ahead of launch. See below for a list of all the new additions to come in the latest update:
- Sled - A new addition for transporting heavy objects that won’t fit in your Backpack! Players can put two different types of Heavy Objects into one Sled for transport.
- Elevator - A new, much easier way of transporting heavy resources to both your base's upper floors and Tree Houses.
- Shelf - Introducing a new universal storage option where you can store and display most of the items from your Backpack excluding weapons and sticks.
- Hanging Shelf - Now you can add more storage space with the first wall add-ons. Adding shelving onto walls will free up space for players elsewhere in their houses.
- Small Storage Basket - An improved version of the Small Stone Stand, the Small Storage Basket can hold various types of objects: Stone, Obsidian Stone, Charcoal, Bone, Plank, etc.
- Large Storage Basket - Similar to above, an improved version of the Big Stone Stand that can hold various types of heavy objects such as Big Stone, Green Coconut, Mud Brick, etc.
- Significant changes in storage:
- More universal Stands and Storage - One universal Leaf Stand can store both Banana and Palm Leaves. This also applies to the Log Stand, the Stick Stand, and the Long Stick Stand.
- New Bamboo versions of Stands - Every storage construction now has a bamboo version.
- Increased capacity of Stands - Some older Stands, such as the Rope Stand, now have extended capacity.
- Improved item storing & removing mechanic - Players can now place an item in storage with a single button push and take it out with another.
- Removed animation delay for picking up items: Players no longer have to wait for an animation to complete to pick up another item. The faster one clicks, the faster one picks!