CryoFall launches TODAY
Hamburg, Germany, April 29th 2021 - Publisher Daedalic Entertainment and developer AtomicTorch Studio are happy to announce the full release of their online multiplayer colony simulation meets survival RPG CryoFall. The creative and cozy 2D game is out now for PC on Steam for $19.99.
You can watch the new launch trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RajRzaVlqZ4
In CryoFall, players attempt to settle on a forgotten planet by mastering agriculture, industry, trading, exploration and more while building and living within a complex society. Starting out in a primitive stone age, survivors progress through an impressive technology tree that leads them all the way up to the space age, from hatchets and crossbows to battle mechs and plasma rifles. The game offers dedicated PvE servers for those who like their colonization experience to be peaceful, and PvP servers for players who enjoy not just battling their environment but also each other.
CryoFall’s substantial feature list includes:
- Complex crafting and industry, including oil refining & lithium extraction.
- Technology progression through the ages: primitive, industrial, modern, futuristic, sci-fi.
- Farming with crop growth simulation, fertilizers, irrigation, etc. & diverse cooking options - also: fishing.
- Electricity system with power grid simulation. Build generators, storage structures, and electricity consumers.
- Civilian and military vehicles to explore the world faster or use in combat.
- Bionic and cybernetic implants to augment your character with new abilities or to boost stats.
- Player-driven economy with currency issuance, complex trading and automated vending machines managed by players.
- Carefully hand-crafted game world (+ map editor).
- Diverse environments with several biomes (temperate, desert, tropical, boreal, wasteland, volcanic, etc.).
- Complex character simulation with a multitude of various effects and afflictions.
- Science! Chemistry, physics, medicine, and more.
- Meaningful player interactions with complex specialization options and faction system
- Official and community-hosted PvE, PvP, and modded servers.
- Extensive modding capabilities, including real-time code editing and open source game code.
- In-house developed Renkei Engine™, allowing hundreds of players on the same server.
- Extensive anti-cheat protection using a unique, self-developed system
CryoFall is out now on Steam for $19.99, for more information, visit the official website. Press assets are available here.