Crimen - Mercenary Tales
Crimen – Mercenary Tales Launches on Meta Quest 2 and PicoPosted May 25, 2023
Eight mercenary adventures launch today in Crimen–Mercenary Tales, exclusively on Pico and Meta Quest 2. Renowned VR developer Carbon Studio delivers eight swashbuckling tales through the eyes of vampire hunters, pirate captains, diplomats, thieves, and more in eye-catching comic book visuals and gory arcade combat. Find it on the Quest Store and the Pico Store.
Take up historically-accurate 17th century weaponry and explore ancient temples, gothic castles, and forsaken ships through eight fast-paced and funny VR campaigns inspired by Polish folklore.
- Action-packed, gory arcade slasher that distinguishes itself from conventional physics-driven VR games
- Eight hilarious escapades narrated by a cast of eight charismatic personalities
- Attractive and vibrant comic-inspired graphics
- Abundant humor, hidden surprises, and nods to popular culture
- A wide array of authentic 17th-century European weapons and settings
- Engaging Slavic folk music score composed by the talented Arkadiusz Reikowski
Don't miss out on the latest news and exclusive content – be sure to follow Carbon Studio on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Discord to join a community of avid fans eagerly awaiting the thrilling world of Crimen - Mercenary Tales.
About Carbon Studio
Carbon Studio is an independent developer and publisher of VR games. Founded in July 2015 and known for their critically acclaimed titles such as The Wizards, The Wizards - Dark Times, and Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall, the team's focus is creating engaging titles for all major VR and AR platforms. The studio has also developed and published titles