Prepare to Enter the Maddening Mists! Black Legend Releases on March 25
Geel, Belgium, March 4, 2021—Warcave is thrilled to announce their strategic turn-based RPG, Black Legend, will launch March 25, 2021 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Switch. Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, and Korean Black Legend launches with a 10% discount on Steam.
In Black Legend, survival depends on your team of mercenaries mastering both strategic combat and the art of alchemy in this dark fantasy world directly inspired by folklore and stories from 17th-century Belgium and the Netherlands. Explore deep into the cursed city of Grant to battle cultists, monsters, and more on your quest to eradicate a madness inflicting fog that shrouds the streets.
Black Legend Features:
- Strategy-Focused Gameplay: Approach each combat with a tactical focus, where unit placement, ability combos, and well-chosen attacks are key to survival. Black Legend focuses on old school strategy vibes, but without the 95% percent chance misses.
- Explosive Combos: Mix up your ranged and melee combat by using alchemy for a wide array of explosive effects. Combine stacks of four different alchemic attacks to injure, poison, and debilitate your foes, but be warned, they will do the same to you.
- Extensive Character Customization: Build your mercenary band with a wide array of classes, each with unique abilities. Improve each of your mercenaries with new weapons, armor, and trinkets, and create your own ability sets by equipping cross-class abilities.
- Choose Your Difficulty: For those who wish to see the story, the path can be gentle. For those who wish for difficulty, even the slightest mistake will be greatly punished.
- Historic Enemies: Black Legend fills the city of Grant with creatures from Belgian, Dutch, and German folklore like nekkers, Halewijn, Witte Wieven and Old Red Eyes.
- An Engaging Story: Dive into the narrative through environmental storytelling, colorful NPCs, and rich set pieces.
- An Entire City to Explore: Free-exploration lets you investigate the many alleys and streets in the city of Grant. Different districts host a wide variety of architecture and environments — you never know where you’ll discover a hidden path, a treasure trove of new items, hidden quest, or recruitable character.
Find out more about Black Legend at the game’s website here.
For more information, visit: