60 Seconds! Reaches One Million Units Sold!
POZNAN, PL -- June 26, 2018 - Today, developer Robot Gentleman is excited to announce that 60 Seconds!, everyone’s favourite dark comedy simulation game about surviving the apocalypse with cans of soup, has sold one million units, reaching a seriously impressive milestone. Originally launching on May 25, 2015, the team at Robot Gentleman has continued to support this indie darling through numerous DLC launches, challenge updates and ports to additional platforms. And just because the world’s ending, doesn’t mean they’re showing any signs of stopping…
To celebrate one million units sold, the team have prepared an onslaught of new content, coming to all existing platforms (and maybe even some new ones)! Read on to find out what they have in store:
- Steam Workshop support - Coming in 2019 - Create and share your own atomic adventures and make the story your own with custom events, endings, characters, items, visuals and music.
- Dolores DLC debuting to PC - Coming in 2018 - It’s time for Dolores to take centre stage with the launch of her very own DLC. Learn about the family’s complex relationship as you dig into their backstories and do your darndest to survive with all-new content.
- CATomic Adventure DLC coming to Switch - Coming in 2018 - Do you like cats? We sure hope so, because now that the apocalypse is here, they’re everywhere! Take on all manner of fiendishly feline-focused events as you fight for your family’s lives.
- Rocket Science DLC coming to Android + iOS - Coming in 2018 - Get ready to face a brand new challenge mode on mobile, which will put your scavenge phase skills to the test.
- 60 Seconds! coming to even more consoles - Coming in 2019 - We can’t say any more quite yet, but if you’ve been yearning to dig into this apocalyptic adventure from the comfort of your couch, there’s reason to be excited right around the corner.
But wait, there’s more! 60 Parsecs! is Robot Gentleman’s next game, which is set to take the scavenging and survival you know and love, toss it into a centrifuge, and launch it into the atomic space age. The team’s been hard at work and will be revealing launch details soon. In the meantime, we wanted to give you a sneak peek at the upcoming game’s brand new scavenge and survival mechanics, while urging you to add the game to your Steam wishlist to stay up-to-date with the latest details.
Check out all the brand new 60 Seconds! and 60 Parsecs! screenshots here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TH0itImh8xa7p1e3zXPMEUFGM-oLj0ji
60 Seconds! is out now on PC, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS and Mac, with additional console releases coming soon. Want more? Stay tuned for more information about 60 Parsecs! coming soon, including date, platforms, and price. For more information and to follow the game’s development, follow @robotgentleman on Twitter, or visit http://robotgentleman.com/60parsecs/